It was great seeing everyone at the park today! Thanks to the planners and to the Terry's for driving up. A few of us chatted and decided a great way to keep in touch would be using a blog. This site will be our home page and then we can create links to all of your sites.
Our next reunion will be in 5 years. Until then keep in touch.




4 comments:
This is pretty cool. I feel bad that I have not been able to come to any reunion since we have had kids. This will be a cool way to stay more in touch though. My wife and I have a joint blog. By joint blog I mean she does everything and i smile for pictures...
If you want to add it, it is theteamjones.blogspot.com
Elder Brian Jones
This is an awesome idea. My wife and I have a blog together as well. Here is the web address: angelanddenys.blogspot.com
Elder Angel Hernandez
I too have a blog with my wife and kids and my wife is the one who runs the show with it while I say, "looks great honey". That would be great to add it to the mish blog. Web address:
fergulicious.blogspot.com
Elder Josh Ferguson
Please feel free to add me to the list of links on the site. My wife Lisa and I haven't made it to a reunion in a while, we're currently living in Okinawa so it makes weekend trips to Utah a bit tricky! Our site is irishmessinger.blogspot.com
-Elder Jackson Irish
Post a Comment